Jul 27 2016
We are looking to redo our entire 2nd floor bathroom. It has an odd shape presently, meaning it's not a perfectly rectangular room. About mid-wall, it angles out approx. 2'6" feet to create the a doorway.
Dimensions are 12'5" x ~5' (4'11" on one side and 5'5" on the other).
- There is a slider door to the master bedroom that we would like removed.
- Bath would need to be moved and replaced to other side of bathroom.
- A new glass shower would go in its stead.
- Toilet and cabinetry could stay in same location. Toilet has been replaced recently and would stay. Cabinetry would need to be replaced.
- Window would also need to be replaced, and if possible moved to over the new tub location.
- Ceramic floor tiles need to be replaced.
Looking for estimates, possibly interior designer to make us some sort of plan or layout of our ideas.
Lighting/Countertops/Interior Design/Wall Coverings/Bathroom Specialist/Plumbing Fixtures/Drywall Gypsum/Electrical Work/Flooring
Discount - I want the cheapest price! This is just a functional job
Approx. 65 square feet
New bathtub, Cabinetry, Faucets for sink and tub, Tiles, Counter-top, Glass panes and ceramic tile for new shower, Tubing for plumbing, etc
Area for new Bathtub would be MAX 64" x 40"
Area for new Shower would be MAX 59" x 35"
Current Counter-top measures 48" x 22"
If window can be moved, ideally we would want it to be the same width as the new tub and all the way near to the ceiling with privacy shading.
This project has not been awarded yet