We would like to do a facelift of our kitchen & eating area . The house was built in 1968, but the kitchen was updated in the 1980s. We'd like to update it again, but are on a budget. <!--break--> We would like:
1) The cabinet doors (32 pieces total - doors + drawer fronts) and oak trim/pieces which are not removeable in the kitchen painted;
2) The cabinet hardware replaced (old hardware holes will likely have to be filled and new ones drilled before or after painting);
3) The existing vinyl flooring replaced with Tarkett FiberFloor in the kitchen and adjoining hall to match what we have put in our front hall;
4) A new tile backsplash installed;
5) A new laminate countertop installed;
6) Baseboards and quarter round installed where necessary; and
7) Kitchen painted.
We have attached a PDF file of the original plan of the house for the kitchen for you to get an idea of the size of the space. Additional pictures of the existing kitchen are also included. Should it make a significant difference in price, we could do the removals (e.g. existing vinyl flooring, tile backsplash, and wallpaper) ourselves.
Thank you for your time.