Sep 10 2016
The Powder Room is Approximately 7 1/2 ft by 3 ft and has some water damage and mould. I would like the following work completed:
1. Removal of old dry wall and flooring. The base flooring will have to be replaced with plywood as well because of the damage.
2. Removal of old counter top and sink. (Basically strip the existing space).
3. Install new drywall, mud and at least a layer of primer.
4. Install new flooring, preferably tile however I will consider other options.
5. Install new sink, countertop, toilet and pocket door.
Notes: I have some pieces of the existing flooring and will consider a new floor for the entire area depending on the price. I have attached some plans with dimensions of the powder room and the larger space. The quote is for the powder room only right now.
Wall Coverings/Bathroom Specialist
Discount - I want the cheapest price! This is just a functional job
The powder room is approximately 23 square feet. The floor to ceiling height is 8 ft.
1/4" to 1/2" exterior grade plywood for underlayment (depending on requirement for flooring)
Tiles - 18 square feet.
Counter top - 3 by 2 feet (approx.) (we can keep the existing sink).
dry wall (likely 3 sheets max)
( I can purchase materials - feel free to provide an estimate with or without materials).
3 ft by 7.5ft are the general dimensions of the powder room
the pocket door is approx 2 1/2 wide.
Wall to ceiling height is 8ft
Basically I want the room gutted, with flooring, walls and countertop replaced.
This project has not been awarded yet